This I know is the post you’ve all been waiting for; the now annual Christmas music video starring the creme of dad bloggers. After last years phenomenal success of the 12 dads of christmas it took very little persuading to get those fine fellows singing again and I hope you will enjoy this years song choice.
Us dad’s are simple folk, we don’t need big trips out or expensive activities with our children, a perfect day can be as simple as a trip to the park. At this time of the year I love nothing more than a good tramp through the forest on a dog walk together before heading home for hot chocolate and a movie.
This song I think captures that feeling and is also a (somewhat interesting) tribute to Lou Reed who passed away on 27th October this year.
So without further ado I give you Perfect Day by The Backstreet Dads
The stars this year are:
- Yours truly
- Lewis @babberblog http://newbabber.blogspot.co.uk
- Tom @TomBriggs79 http://www.diaryofthedad.co.uk
- Alex @daddacool http://www.daddacool.co.uk
- Rich @mabuzzer http://www.theonlyboyinthehouse.co.uk/
- Darren @onedad3girls http://onedad3girls.com