Every dad loves Christmas, what’s not to love about the opportunity to spend all day playing with toys and building lego broken only by the consumption of food. Plus of course cooking of the largest piece of meat money can buy. But most of all it is the perfect opportunity to belt out a good song or 2 at a carol concert, fuelled no doubt by some deceptively strong mulled wine.
This got me thinking and with a little gentle persuasion and just a tiny bit of blackmail I’ve persuaded 11 fine dad bloggers to join me in singing a Christmas Carol.
In our heads we are up there with the xFactors finest with a near certain Christmas no. 1 ahead of us. Alas this may be somewhere from the truth but what we lack in talent we certainly make up in enthusiasm.
So it is my great pleasure to give you the 12 dad’s of Christmas.
The stars of this fine production in order of appearance are below, they are all fine bloggers and gentlemen so I thoroughly recommend you check out their blogs and follow them on Twitter. Think of it as an early Christmas present.
- Yours truly
- David @davidinglis http://www.itsadadslife.co.uk
- Lewis @babberblog http://newbabber.blogspot.co.uk
- Tom @TomBriggs79 http://www.diaryofthedad.co.uk
- Alex @daddacool http://www.daddacool.co.uk
- Rich @mabuzzer http://www.theonlyboyinthehouse.co.uk/
- Lou @ljrain www.pghdad.me
- Samuel @dustandlove http://dustandlove.wordpress.com
- Lewis @_firsttimedaddy http://first-time-daddy.blogspot.co.uk
- Greg @TheJDaddy http://whiskeyforaftershave.com/
- Keith @relucthousedad http://reluctanthousedad.com
- John @dogbombs http://blog.filesandrecords.com