Posted on Oct 16th, 2012 in Listography
| 8 comments
Haven’t joined up with the listography for a while but I quite like this top 5 prompt from Kate, tells you quite a lot about someone I reckon. However not sure what my choices say about me? Here’s my top 5 things I’d like to be reincarnated as;
- A dog; or more specifically a springer spaniel. Have you ever watched on run about a field and then discover some water? Thesheer joy and excitement they get from the simplest things has to be amazing. Plus once you’re done with running free you just curl up and sleep. Awesome.
- Cheddar; think about it you get better wi
- th age, you just chill out with your mates all day on a nice rack AND you’re cheese!
- Kevin McCloud; how much fun would it be to get paid to visit people building crazy homes and ask them with a sly grin on your face “so you’ve sacked youarchitect and are project managing are you” or “you’re how much over budget now”. Shame that he has to drive a crappy Vauxhall hire car each time he visits somewhere.
- A fly on the wall; how many times have you said ‘I wish I could have been a fly on the wall’?Well here’s your chance, where would you go first? I’d head straight for Downing Street, love to know what really goes on in there.
- Me right now; cheesy maybe but I love being 30, I earn a good wage, I’m healthy, I have 2 fabulous children and a beautiful wife. Why would I want to be anyone else really? Regrets or wishing to be someone else are just a waste of time and energy.
So there you have it, if you feel like joining in then go a link up to the other entries on Kate’s blog.