So Kate has set a prompt this week that she thinks is just for girls, well not one to duck a challenge I thought I would share my words of wisdom on all things beauty. After all one look at a photo of me will tell you that I take pride in my appearance….
- Shower gel; washes your body AND your face, 2 for the price of 1 what more can you want? Plus if you get that mint original source stuff it really wakes you up in the morning, especially if you get it on your ‘bits’.
- E45 cream; forget oil of olay this is the only moisturiser you’ll need. It’s about a 10th of the price of those fancy creams which apparently have all sorts of scientific research behind them and is just as effective at moisturising your face.
- Vaseline; chapped lips? cracked skin on your hands? A perfect solution, oh and if you’re a runner it has many other uses….
- King of Shaves shave gel; in all honestly the best shave gel/foam you can buy. Much better for your skin than any Gillette crap and gets you that smooth bum feeling.
- ummm I’m out, that exhausts my list of beauty products unless you count deodorant of course..