The lovely Jude has nominated me for a versatile blogger award, her blog is relatively new to me mainly because she only started it up again towards the end of last year. But she has a lovely blog going so do take a look if you have a few minutes.
The idea of this award is to share with you 7 random facts about me and then nominate some other bloggers who I would recommend reading. So here are my interesting and random facts:
- If I don’t do exercise for 3 days I turn into a big angry monster much like the incredible hulk but without the muscles.
- The big toe nail on my right foot falls off at least once a year, the result of a skiing ‘incident’ 10 years ago and it’s never grown back properly since.
- My lucky number is 28
- I would give up work tomorrow and run a small holding if I could find a way to pay the bills
- As a teenager my favourite after the pub food was a warm naan bread with mayonnaise on
- I played rugby from the age of 6 until I was 25, only stopping due to not wanting to give up half my weekend
- I’m one of 5 children, 4 boys and a girl.
Now you know some useful facts about me (remember them if you see me at Britmums Live, I will be testing) I shall nominate some people to join in,
- Chronicles of a Reluctant House Dad; Keith is a bigger foodie than me and has some of the best/most amusing vlogs you will ever see
- Motherventing; not sure she will have 7 more random facts than haven’t already been covered in her extensive blog posts but we’ll see.
- Mostly Yummy Mummy; who most definitely lives up to the name and appears to live a picture perfect family life with her brood.
- Cheetahs in my shoes; the fascinating world of the cheetahs keeper and some beautiful photos to go with it.
- Motherhood Journeys; who has just built herself a new blog and is a fellow single malt drinker so must be alright!