I have become a bit obsessive in the last year in taking photo’s, having a new baby can do that can’t it? However I’ve also been very brave and taken my DSLR off auto and actually tried to use it’s settings. So hear’s my choice of my favourite photo’s from 2011, to see other people’s choices have a look at Kate’s linky here. I have to say picking just 5 photo’s were hard, I mean I have about 500 of Matilda to start with.
1. Matilda 20 minutes after being born, how could I not start with this? I’m so glad I managed to capture this moment, just perfect.
2. Race for life 2011; 4 generations of one family all coming together and celebrating fighting cancer, simply inspiring.
3. My 2 girls, love this photo and the moment it captured having lunch in Christchurch
4. Matilda’s first time on the beach, can there be a more excited and happy face than this? A magical moment in Abel Tasman national park in New Zealand, in my top 5 days of the year.
5. Finally the first time we saw the sprout, walking into that room your heart is racing with excitement and nervousness. Hoping everything is in the right place and that your new baby is healthy. Can’t wait to meet him or her, if it’s a girl then I think I could be in big trouble 🙂